Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Nate sent the following emails on Monday, October 30, 2017.  The first one is to Peter, and the second is to my mom:

To Peter:

i learn more of the language everyday, so I do believe it will come, but it is hard to want to share something specific with someone and not be able to communicate it to them.

To my mom:

Thanks for letting me know what's going on at home, gram. I miss having those family gathering and coming to visit, but I won't get that for years, so I guess I'll move on. Things here are still crazy compared to the usa, but I am getting used to it more and more, so it doesn't feel as strange.  The spanish is slow, but It is definitely coming. I get better everyday, and that's all I can ask for.

love, Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment