Friday, September 22, 2017

Nate sent us the following email on Saturday, September 16, 2017:

Hey Pop,

     Time is definitely weird here. The days seem to last forever, but they fly by too.  I'm learning a lot of Spanish and it’s cool, but I know it will take a long time to get good and that is annoying.  My Spanish in school hasn't really done me any good, but I guess it was still good to have.  The food is okay.  My companion is a good kid. I think we will be fine.
     Just so you know my bonsai tree was in Skibby’s room, so just make sure it gets water. Thanks for the scripture.  [Peter had sent him this scripture:  Alma 36:3, "whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials and their troubles and their afflictions and shall be lifted up at the last day."]

Nate and his companion, Elder Gibby, are on the far right

No comments:

Post a Comment